Our Optex cloth provides unequaled cleaning and polishing for glass or plastic optics, sensitive electronic devices, or just about anything which needs to be thoroughly, yet gently cleaned and protected from potentially harmful ESD (electrostatic discharge). Put the power of Optex’s 1.3 million fibers per square inch to work for you and discover what thousands of users already know – nothing cleans as brilliantly as Optex.
Used completely dry, the super-microfiber composition wipes pull dirt and other contaminates off surfaces with unmatched efficiency, without inducing electrostatic charges which can potentially harm sensitive electronics, or attract dirt and dust to cleaned surfaces. Lightly dampen with water, or a high-quality liquid cleaner like EcoPure Solution, and treat your gear to a clean so incredible – you can feel it!
This fabric was initially conceived and developed using advanced optical polishing technology – and this is where the power of Optex really shines. There is no finer solution available for cleaning and polishing the high-quality optics used in modern photographic and video equipment – can even be used to expertly clean negatives, slides and prints.
Also perfect for eye-wear, televisions, computer monitors, CD’s, DVD’s, cell phones, tablets and more.
Care: Shake or brush to remove most debris. Machine or hand wash with mild soap. Machine dry, no or very low heat.
Steam iron with press cloth if desired. If emblazoned, hand wash for maximum graphics life.
- Tough, ultra-light cloth lasts for years, and is machine washable. Won’t fray, run or tear
- Will not induce or generate potentially harmful and dirt-attracting electrostatic charges
- Expressly designed to expertly clean and polish precision optics and LCD Displays
- Most effective, convenient and economical high-quality cleaning solution available
- Extremely light and supple, stow anywhere – weighs only 1.0 – 7.0 grams
- Use to clean and polish all of your optical and electronic gear